Friday, February 24, 2012

black hair

    Welcome to the Black Hair Page.

    This is the fourth page in my series, after
    Brown Hair (3rd), Red Hair (2nd) and Blonde Hair (1st).

    As I've made clear before, black hair is not dark brown hair nor vice versa.

    Black hair doesn't reflect a lot of light, but the light it does reflect is mostly unchanged from its original color. This is the magic of black.

    My father has (had) black hair as did his mother and father.

    I recently fell in love with a young woman with black hair. Turned out she was lying about a few details, one of them quite important, something about being married or not, but that's neither here nor there (actually, now it's more there than here).

    On with the black hairs:

    Christina Aguilera with black hair.  She sings, too.

    Jada Smith with black hair.

    Jennifer Connolley with black hair.

    Jessica Alba with black hair.

    Lucy Liu with black hair.  After seeing some of Liu's pictures, I'm considering a whole Lucy Liu shrine on my blog.

    And, of course, an Emo Chick with black hair.

    Well, there you have it. That was my four part series on hair color. If you visited the first part in the series, Blonde Hair, then you know this is sort of an experiment to see which page gets more hits from Google searches.

    I did do a page a while back about blue hair, my favorite completely fake hair color, called Sexy Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment